1. I met the24thkey a couple of weeks ago. She's so great! I love fangirls the most. We saw Wicked (fourth time for me) and the Lion King and Avengers and everything was wonderful :D
2. I had a birthday! Birthdays, like Christmases, are not my favourite thing, but once again, the internet made it wonderful. harborshore wrote me fic! Wonderful fic! (Read it - Clint/Phil and slow healing post movie <3)
3. Today I saw Fast Girls. SUCH A GOOD FILM. I love sports movies and it was a properly inspiring, victory arms at the end kind of one.
4. Yesterday I read Know Not Why by Hannah Johnson. It was EXCELLENT. I lay on my sofa and read the entire thing, which is a fantastic way to spend any day. It's a lovely coming out book, would make excellent fic, and the Nice Guy POV character with the douchey early-twenties mentality actually learns something by the end, which I hugely enjoyed.
5. Tonight I watched the football. Let's not talk about that.
6. And... one more thing because my lists have to be divisible by three, um... oh my cat caught a mouse yesterday. She came trotting in all proud with it in her mouth. I swore and slammed the kitchen door closed so she couldn't bring it into the house. She then realised that she had a tiny person in her mouth, dropped it, chased it for a bit. Lost it. And now I don't know where it is. Neither does she. We're both pretty confused. Although not, I assume, as confused as the mouse is. So yes, I apparently have a new mouse-shaped houseguest. I'm kind of hoping this turns into Tom and Jerry, to be honest.
This entry was also posted here on Dreamwidth where there are comments. Feel free to comment on either entry.