* I have a feeling this one is going to be scary. Wibble.
* Ohhh, the little baby boy has OCD. *cuddles him*
* Right, this is a Mark Gattis ep. Are those the good ones? I never remember which of the writers I like best.
* Why would a block of flats like that have a landlord? Those are pretty clearly council flats.
* Rory and Amy Pond! Do you remember the fact that your baby daughter is still lost? I mean, I know she grows up to be River, but surely you still want to find her now?
* ACK! Wow, that did nothing to cure me of my fear of lifts. Good job, show.
* Elsie. Elsie! Elsie, dear, please go back home and ignore the moving rubbish bags. :/
* "Pantophobia. It's not a fear of pants, it's a fear of everything... Including pants, I suppose."
* "We're dead. Again." POOR RORY! He's dead too often. Also, where did he find a torch?
* Amy has a frying pan! She's Rapunzel :D
* Oh, oh, oh, creepy child's laughter. Scared now.
* Ahaha, no, the Doctor will not stop making tea. He's here to stay <3
* "First things first, have you got an Jammy Dodgers?" The man has priorities.
* "This is... weird." "Says the time travelling nurse." (Rory is a nurse, you guys, a nurse. Sometimes they remember that.)
* Oh, good, evil landlord man is being eaten by his floor. And his dog couldn't care less.
* Ooooh. George is another randomly appearing baby. That happens a lot in this show.
* Ack. ACK. Scared. Amy: "I take it all back. Panic now."
* "We went into the cupboard. How can it be bigger in here?" "More common than you'd think."
* GIANT TERMITES TRYING TO GET ON THE PROPERTY LADDER!
* "Like trying to remember the name of a person you met at a party when you were two. I can't just plump for Brian like I normally do."
* George! You have to save your daddy from the cupboard, bb. Aww, what a brave baby in his pyjamas ♥
* AWWWW! Crying. Totally crying. How lovely was that? Daddies and their children ♥_♥
* "Tick tock, goes the clock, even for the Doctor." Creeeepy.
This entry was also posted here on Dreamwidth where there are comments. Feel free to comment on either entry.