* Northern Contractor: "Had an accident in the workplace? Yes, I have as a matter of fact, I just melted."
* Hee, Amy and Rory playing darts :D
* Doctor, STOP trying to work out if Amy's pregnant. It's getting creepy now.
* Doctor: "Behold! A cockerel. Love a cockerel."
* Awww, did Amy just kiss Rory's acid-burned finger better? Potentially problematic for the potential existence of her lips but, otherwise: aww.
* Doctor, don't touch the creepy melted flesh, bb.
* Jennifer Lucas, I suspect you are going to die both horribly and heroically at some point. Sorry, love.
* Rory, why are you hanging around Jennifer? The poor girl needs some privacy. And may be a ganger. Um.
* Amy: "Doctor, Rory?"
Doctor: "Oh, Rory."
* Scottish Contractor: "Amy, I wouldn't."
Amy: "Nor would I. What can you do?"
[Eee, Amy is the best! Why is she married to Rory not me?]
* If they can keep having Rory hug Jennifer and have Amy not get jealous, that would be fabulous. Not likely, but fabulous.
* Jennifer: "Amy's a lucky girl."
Rory: "Yeeeah, she is."
* Ack, one-eyed woman in the door slot again. Go away, be gone!
* Oh hello, has the Doctor been cloned? [five minutes later: why yes, yes he has. Into a slightly posher version of himself, by the sounds of his voice.]
* I like how they have acid suits but their hands are still uncovered. Are hands just an extravagant luxury then?
* Basically, this was a good set up for a two-part episode. Lots of things started, nothing wound up. Sort of hard to get too squeeful about, but interesting.
This entry was also posted here on Dreamwidth where there are comments. Feel free to comment on either entry.