* The Doctor is waving at them out of history! Because he loves them both. The end.
* RIVER! Hi, River! Prison guard: "Doctor Song, sir. She's... packing. Says she's going to some planet called America."
* Amy: "Stalker." Doctor: "Flirt." Rory: "Husband."
* Doctor: "I wear a stetson, now. Stetsons are cool."
* The Easter Island statues are based on the Doctor! ♥
* The Doctor is now 1103? He got a lot older!
* Doctor: "Human beings. I thought I'd never get done saving you." That's all a bit ominous.
* :((( Why is someone shooting the Doctor? What's going on? I don't like this :(((
* Are we seriously going to give him a Viking burial? Oh, okay, yes we are. It's hard to be particularly upset since this is only episode one of a thirteen part series but still, I don't like it when Amy cries. ETA: and now I take that back. I'm totally going to be upset if the Doctor only has another 204 years to live.
* Doctor: "Just popped out to get my special straw; it adds my fizz." ♥
* Doctor, you're flirting with River a lot. Not that I object. Flirting with River is hot. Just I get confused when you become sexual.
* Doctor: "Swear to me on something that matters." Amy: "Fish fingers and custard." ♥
* I love that River can operate the TARDIS so much better than the Doctor can.
* Okay so it took me that long to realise that Canton was Mark Sheppard. In my defence, he does have an unexpected American accent.
* Argh. Ack. I'm scared. And then he made the lady blow up. Scared.
* Jefferson, Hamilton, Adams and two of them fancied the Doctor? :)
* Doctor: "Dr Song, you're wearing that face again." River: "What face?" Doctor: "The he's hot when he's clever face." River: "This is my normal face." Doctor: "Yes, it is."
* Amy: "Why would anyone want to trap us?" Doctor: "Let's see if anyone tries to kill us and work backwards." You know, I wouldn't even care if Dr Who skipped the plot, all I want is the clever dialogue (as you can tell from my reviews, probably).
* Oh, River. The day when the Doctor doesn't know who you are is the day in the library. And it does kill you. Darling.
* Rory, turn around!
* I'm very curious about who Mark Sheppard wants to marry who it's against the law to marry...
* Wait, she's pregnant? She's pregnant?!
* ... and that was a terrible place to stop!
This entry was also posted here on Dreamwidth where there are comments. Feel free to comment on either entry.